JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A man accused of shooting and killing a 17-year-old boy Friday night at a Southside gas station was arrested Saturday in Central Florida, according to the victim’s father. Brevard County deputies said they arrested 45-year-old Michael Dunn, of Satellite Beach, on a warrant from Jacksonville police on charges of murder and attempted murder. Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives responded to the Gate gas station at Southside Boulevard and Baymeadows Road around 8:30 p.m. Sgt. Michael Paul said a man riding in a dark colored sedan got into a confrontation with the occupants of a red SUV over loud music. The man in the sedan fired multiple shots at the SUV. A 17-year-old inside the SUV was hit and was taken to Shands Jacksonville Medical Center where he later died. Police didn’t release the young man’s name, but his father identifies him as Jordan Davis.
Full read and a heartbreaking video with the murdered young man’s father here.
- alongcameanother likes this
- laure-ssence reblogged this from atane and added:
- kristianortaylor reblogged this from atane
- apris1992 reblogged this from atane
- last-night-away reblogged this from atane and added:
- chardesimone reblogged this from atane
- atane posted this