So it’s a hot afternoon and you duck into a park in Brooklyn under a canopy of trees or maybe you were just sitting quietly reading your newspaper or catching a quick picnic lunch when a riot broke out…
It’s not quite funk, not quite jazz is it? Could be punk, could be ska? You think you heard cabaret and a lil bit of rock and roll. You can’t quite make it all out.
Well… it’s all those things. It’s FISHBONE on a summer afternoon in New York, stirring up a ruckus as they are wont to do. AND they sound as good as ever.
More pics to come….
Old folks just relaxing in the park, then Fishbone jumps on a stage and tears shit up. No big deal, just a Thursday afternoon. I love New York City. This is the shit that happens here. Some old folks were digging it too. I saw them!
- thelifesporadic likes this
- tornandfrayed likes this
- randomberlinchick likes this
- skaphander likes this
- devoya reblogged this from atane and added:
- devoya likes this
- otherbully1 reblogged this from mybutbeautiful and added:
- jaxson2011 likes this
- atane reblogged this from mybutbeautiful and added:
- rainaweather reblogged this from mybutbeautiful
- satchelpage97 reblogged this from mybutbeautiful and added:
- waitingforrelease reblogged this from mybutbeautiful and added:
- mybutbeautiful posted this